Friday, April 26, 2013

I Love Nashville!

Let's pretend like the extended spring break from blogging didn't happen ;) 

I've had a lot going on this year and questioned why I was blogging to begin with....I'm not a writer, I'm not trying to get discovered, I'm not the most creative designer, I don't have kids to brag about, I'm no fashionista, but I do love Nashville.  I'm recharged and ready to start again.  I am going to continue to share a few tidbits about me and my Nashvegas lifestyle and am going to feature great Nashville events, places and people.  Thank you for your supportive emails and comments!

 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I've missed you and have learned lots about Nashville from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I stumbled across your blog from Kelly's Korner! I'm from SC and and I will actually be attending a conference in May in Nashville. I have one full day to explore and then one full day of conference stuff. I would love it if you had any must sees for myself and a friend while we are there. we are staying in downtown Nashville. You can email me at kbrummitt@generation-link.org and see my blog at krystalbrummitt.blogspot.com :)
    I would appreciate any tips! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my best friends lives in Nashville! Stumbled over here from Kelly's. Cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete