Monday, April 29, 2013

What you've missed while I was OOO

During my two month hiatus a lot happened in my little world.  Actually, this year has probably been one of the craziest of my 27 years.  Here are the highlights...

The year started off with a bang, in the washing machine.  After a maintenance call about a drier issue, my entire condo flooded once I ran the next load of laundry in the washer.  To put it nicely, JK worked really hard to move all of the furniture out of harms way and all of the bedroom carpet had to be pulled out...enough of that story!

Then, later in January, we went to Chicago to celebrate JK's 29th birthday!  Great trip.


The day before we went headed for chi-town, I, along with 300 of my co-workers, was laid off from my job.  Luckily, I quickly found a new job that is a much better fit for me!  It is closer to home, filled with great people, and I have a lot of responsibility.  Everything always works out in the end. 

With the little bit of severance money I received from the lay-off, I decided it was time to put that money into my first house!  Isn't it crazy how things work out?  I was really excited about house hunting, but the experience turned out to be a lot more stressful than I could have ever imagined.  The housing market in Music City is out of control.  I can't wait to share more about the journey. 

My social calendar has been packed as well.  Here are a few instagrams to get you up to date :)
a couple weeks ago, Nashville filmed at my condo! That's Hayden :)

St. Patty's day downtown
Lovin' NASHVILLE!
Nashville Film Fest


Now that we are all caught up, stay tuned for the return of Tour Guide Tuesday tomorrow. 

1 comment: