Friday, May 17, 2013

5 Things on Friday

Happy Friday all!  What an exciting week?!?!?
 
Here are 5 things on my mind today....
 
1. Grit and Grind...So proud of the Grindfather and the Memphis Grizz on their path to the championship!  JK has watched the Grizz for as long as I can remember, and it's so fun for one of his teams to actually be competitive for a championship!
 
 
 
2. H&M has set a Nashville date.....June 6th!  Mark your calendar for this new Opry Mills hot spot!
 
 
 
3.  A few of my fellow new members of the Nashville Junior League are starting a Girls Bunko Group!  I can't wait for this monthly event to kick off in June, and I'm pumped that we are all going to keep in contact once our provisional year is over.
 
 
 
 
4.  I got my Junior League volunteer placement, Renewal House.  Stay tuned on this topic.  I can't wait to share more about my specific involvement with this incredible non profit.
 
 
 
5.  My weekend will be spent packing and moving, before I forget, thanks mom, dad, and JK for all of your help!

 
Happy Weekend!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. happy friday & happy packing julie!!- call you sometime to catch up. GO GRIZZ!!

    ReplyDelete