Wednesday, May 15, 2013

First Home :) Closing Day

So buying a house is not quite like HGTV would like you to believe....

After viewing hundreds of Nashville homes online, walking through dozens of houses, offers on 3 different houses, and contracts accepted on 2, and one home making it through the trying process, I finally have a house to call my own!  I will say everything did work out for the best.  This one is the perfect fit for me, and I'm so glad the others fell through the cracks.  It has almost everything I wanted...front porch, charming old renovated home in the city, hardwoods, yard, and open floor plan.

I closed yesterday.

I can't wait to start this next chapter!

Check out this cute little East Nashville cottage :)  Complete reno, built in 1925.

 
 


Master Bedroom

Master Bath


 
 

1 comment: