Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday!

 
1.  Every time JK goes out of town, I take advantage and do a "project".  Whether it be rearranging furniture, painting something, or trying out a Pinterest craft, I always get that itch.  Well last weekend was no different, I found left over paint, the color of the front door, and went to town on the Adirondack chairs on the front porch.  I can't wait to add a swing as a final touch!


2.  I'm super pumped for the upcoming holiday next week!  One of my Nashville girlfriends is planning a fun boating day on Percy Priest Lake, and I can't wait to catch some rays in the middle of the week.

 
3. Last weekend we got to celebrate my mom's birthday!  Complete with hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill and a family cornhole tourney, it was a success.  I love spending time with my fam :)
 
 
4.  One of my most googled posts is my Nashville 4th of July suggestions for 2012.  I am planning on updating that post next week, so if you are looking for a list of Independence Day options in Music City, stop back by early next week.
 
 
5.  Have a great weekend :)
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the adirondack chair colors:) Looks great!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete