Monday, June 10, 2013

Let's Catch Up

Back to the real world today.  Here are a few things going on in my world...
 

Wednesday JK and I headed to Destin for a little mini-vaca.  Perfect for relaxing, this trip was just what the doctor ordered after our crazy work schedules the past few weeks.
 
 
 
 
Most of the weekend the beach looked like this....
 
 
But for a couple hours Thursday, a storm rolled in and it looked like this...
 
 
I was glad it didn't stay too long :)
 
 About a month ago, we celebrated the firm's first birthday!  Complete with custom cozies and a surprise family dinner at Maggiano's, it was a success, just like the firm  Congrats babe!
 
 
I'm hosting our first bunko night with a group of girls from my Junior League provisional class this week.  I feel like I should be a little more nervous, since I haven't prepared much, but I know we will have fun whether the chicken is burnt or perfect.
 
 
Here is a little inspiration to get your day off on the right foot.
 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment