Friday, July 26, 2013

5 on Friday!


1. #PGP

My new favorite hashtag.

*mom, it stands for post grad problems 

This weekend I'm having major #pgp.  It's not like I just graduated yesterday, but I still feel like it was just yesterday!  So here's the deal, I was planning on visiting the Memphis besties this weekend for a fun-filled girls weekend.  It was going to be perfect!  Pool time, cocktails, catching-up, new restaurants, fun bars, that's all it takes to put a smile on my face....until my dang job got in the way.  I mean really, who works on Saturdays?  Seriously?





2.  New running kicks. 

In need of new workout tennis shoes, I ventured to Brentwood to check out Fleet Feet.  I heard nothing but great things about their service and wisdom regarding proper footwear.  After taking several measurements and watching me walk, my sales associate paired me with this pair of Brooks.  I'm in love.  They fit like a glove!  Now if I could just find a little more time to hit the gym :)
 

3.  Husk is incredible.

Seriously the best meal I've savored in recent memory.  Husk recently opened in Rolling Mill Hill.  This Charleston staple has made itself quite comfortable here in Music City.  Reservations are booked for several weeks, but it is well worth the wait.  Next time you have something special to celebrate, check out Husk.

4.  Nashville has started filming season 2.
 
 
 


I love the buzz that comes with this hot show.  This week Hayden filmed a concert scene at the Parthanon.  I don't know of any headliner that has put on a show in the park across from Vandy, but it is a beautiful, unique location.

5.  Is it acceptable to wear yoga pants when you have to go to work on the weekend?

#thatjusthappened

3 comments:

  1. I love that show!!! I've been trying to find when it coming on in the fall...any idea??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i love #pgp! You guys looked like you had a lot of fun!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more about Husk! I've only been to the Charleston one but it was divine. Plus, we decided just to blow it out -- cocktails, appetizers, entrees, and dessert. It was an unforgettable meal! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete