Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tour Guide Tuesday: Southeastern Salvage

featuring....
 
 
This is one of my favorite Nashville secrets :)  Southeastern Salvage is a large warehouse with everything from a fireplace mantle, to cabinets, to pillows, to patio furniture.  This little gem always has several pieces that are near replicas of something you would find at Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware.  You will find this hidden gem in Berry Hill....and you will probably see me there.

 
 
 
 
Southeastern Salvage Home Emporium
2728 Eugenia Avenue
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
(615) 244-1001

Store Hours:
Weekdays 8am-7pm
Saturday 8am-6pm
Sunday 10am-6pm


Side note:  if you see something you love, don't leave without it!  Inventory moves quickly at this store, and they keep very low quantities of each item!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to keep this in the back of my head for when I finally make the move to Nashville!! I love places like this :)

    ReplyDelete