Friday, September 6, 2013

5 For Friday!


1. Last weekend, my sweet family had a ball in Knoxville welcoming back college football season! 


2.  The saga of the pottery barn sofa continues...I love my PB Comfort Sofa for many reasons
  • It's comfy
  • It's washable (slipcover)
  • It's durable
  • It's neutral
But there is one big issue with it, it takes a lot of work to make it look presentable!  The cushions are frumpy, deflated and look sloppy :(  It doesn't hold its picture perfect shape.
 

I have a $5 DIY that got my sofa back to showroom state!  Stay tuned next week for the deets.

3. Have you ever tried a pinterest recommended DIY cleaning solution?  I'm looking for a natural spray for my hardwood floors and have pinned a few ideas, but am hesitant to try them. 



4. I got the sweetest email from a reader this week!  Sometimes I think this little hobby is a little silly and no one reads my blog, but when a reader emails for advice (especially about Nashville!) it brings a smile to my face.  I hope ya'll have a fabulous girls weekend here in music city, Brandy.
brittanyfusion.com
5.  I signed up for a new newsletter this week and am loving it!  It's short, sweet and speaks my language.  I get caught up on essential news in 2 minutes and am ready to chat it up at the water cooler (ok maybe I don't chat at a water cooler, but at least I'm not clueless about current events).  Check it out www.theskimm.com

That's it for this week, enjoy your weekend,

4 comments:

  1. New follower from Five on Friday! :)
    That Pottery Barn Sofa is to die for! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up for the Skimm too! I just love the way it's written; I feel like I'm getting the hottest gossip from a girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute blog! so nice to "meet" a fellow nashville girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skimm tip! got my first email this morning! thanks love!

    ReplyDelete