Friday, December 27, 2013

5 for Friday

 


1.  It's nice to get back in the swing of blogging.  My work/life balance has been a little off lately, and I'm enjoying getting things back to normal.


2. For JK's big 3-0, we are headed to Las Vegas!  Any must sees, dos, or eats?  I would love your recommendations.
 

3. Christmas with the fam was perfect!  My sister and I were spoiled as usual, and we loved every minute of it.  Thanks mom and dad for the Roomba!

 
4. Christmas morning, my mom and I had fun digging through old photo albums to find photos of past Christmases.  I couldn't help but post a few on instagram to embarass my sister.  Here are a few oldies but goodies.


 
 
5. Countdown to NYE is on!  We are headed to Memphis to welcome 2014 with the besties.  Can.not.wait.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment