Thursday, January 16, 2014

(One of) My Best Friend's Wedding!

In November, I had the privilege of celebrating the marriage of one of my dearest friends, Sarah.  The ceremony was in Maryville, TN at RT Lodge.  The weekend celebration could not have been more perfect!  We all had cozy cottage rooms, side by side, and the grounds were breathtaking with all of the fall foliage.  Enough of the chatter, the photos speak for themselves...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

To Sarah and Michael Murphy,

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day!  The entire experience was simply magical and I'm honored to have friends like you.  To a life of love and happiness,

2 comments:

  1. Love how each bridesmaid's individual style came through in her dress selection! I was just asked to be a bridesmaid for a close friend this week and feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete