Friday, September 5, 2014

5 on Friday

Long time, no see!
 
Let's catch right up....
 
1. I am one work week away from a fun cruise to sunny Mexico with my parents!  I promise I'm not trying to brag, but I'm soooo excited!  We are leaving from New Orleans and I can't wait to take a bit of time off work and spend a lot of quality time with my favorite people.
 
 
2.  This year, with the Nashville Junior League, I was placed on the Community Impact committee for my community service assignment.  I've been knee deep in stats, graphs and facts about childhood obesity and I'm excited to see some of our recommendations come to life.  Check out this kid's café in Seattle founded by a Junior Leaguer.  What a fun solution to a tough problem.
 
 

3. My sister and BIL's adoption profile went live this week!  Colby and Sarah have been traveling tirelessly down the long road to adoption.  They are ready to expand their sweet family and I could not be more proud of them for all of the hard work they have done to get this far.  I can't wait to see what's in store for them.

 
 
 
 
4.  In June, my other bestie tied the knot, in Memphis.  The gorgeous ceremony was perfect and the day could not have been better to spend with my favorite girls!  I can't wait to share more pictures, they are simply breathtaking.
 
 
5. Speaking of babies and weddings, are you growing out of your house?  You're in luck, I'm a realtor now!  Yes, you heard that right, if you are in Nashville or the surrounding area, and are looking for help selling or buying, I'm your girl.  More about this to come, stay tuned.
 
 
I'm back in the game now, new posts next week, I promise :)
 
 

1 comment: