Thursday, September 11, 2014

Home: Crystal and Iron Light Fixture

Making a house a home takes a lot of time and work! There were so many things I loved about the house when I bought it, but the light fixtures the contractor selected were not quite my style.  I've been searching for a new light fixture for the dining room.  Of course I found the perfect one at Pottery Barn, but then I ran across this look-a-like on Copy Cat Chic and was sold.  

Although a lot of the reviews mentioned a difficult installation process, I was convinced it couldn't be that difficult.  Boy was I wrong, it took a week to get this thing assembled, wired, and hung!  The installation was no joke, but I'm loving the end result!


Before



After



I think I've mentally blocked the installation process because I'm happy to report, I'm loving my first overstock purchase.  


1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing!! I love it so much!!! WOW! What a difference that makes - I am going to look into those!! :-)
    Ann
    http://annstersdomain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete