Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tour Guide Tuesday: Nashville Events and Happenings



I often get asked where I find out about events in Nashville, so today I will share a few of my favorite sites to visit to keep up with what's going on in Music City.

Style Blueprint is a local lifestyle blog that just launched a page dedicated to keeping their readers up to date on local happenings.  The ladies of SB always have the inside scoop on the hottest tickets in town.





If I'm looking for live music recommendations, there is no better source than The Scene.  The cover all genres of music and almost all events in town.  They always have great recommendations



Featured events, annual events and concerts are captured on this site sponsored by the Nashville Convention and Visitors Corp.  If I'm looking for the scoop on any big city events like 4th of July or NYE, this is my go-to.



I hope these prove as useful to you as they are for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment