Friday, October 3, 2014

5 on Friday!


It's fall, the forecast is chilly perfection this weekend, and it's Friday...that's a perfect combo!  I'm joining 5 on Friday this week with Natasha, April, Darci, and Christina.

1. Nashville's shopping options just took a big step up in the right direction.  Madewell opened their doors in Green Hills last month, and of course I'm in love!


2.  It's Fall Ya'll!  I started putting out our fall decor yesterday, and Woody was fascinated with one Halloween accessory.  Cutest. Thing. Ever.



3. Can't leave out the rest of the crew....Tally, Walter and Woody


4. I'm stoked about this next announcement.  The extremly talented Aubrey Kinch helped me revamp the blog with a makeover.  I am enchanted by her style and cannot wait for her new design to be uploaded.  The new look should debut today!



5.  This summer, I jumped on the Gone Girl bandwagon and was hooked from the first chapter.  This page turner was by far one of my favorite reads this year.  I have been anxiously awaiting the silver screen debut and already have tickets to catch this flick on opening night.  With Ben Affleck starring as Nick Dunne, the unique perspectives of the novel and the twisty turns of the plot, I'm sure this film won't disappoint!






2 comments:

  1. I read Gone Girl a while back, and I LOVED it. I absolutely can not WAIT to see the movie (I don't normally get excited for movies)!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tally, Walter and Woody are looking cute... I loved Gone Girl... amazing book...!!! Nice Pics...

    ReplyDelete