Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



1. Yesterday I met up with a couple of my favorite Nashville girls for happy hour at Sinema. The vibe of the upstairs bar is trendy yet casual.  It was a perfect new venue for happy hour with ample comfy seating and tasty cocktails.

2. I'm loving the low maintenance of my new do!  About a week ago, I took the plunge at my favorite Nashville Salon, True Blue, and went for a fresh fall look.  *Not usually a selfie sharer!


3. I love Young House Love.  It's one of the first blogs I started reading years ago and instantly I was hooked on all things John and Sherry.  Last week they wrote a farewell post and announced they are moving on to their next adventure.  YHL will still be a go-to of mine for all things DIY.  I will miss following their daily projects, but am thankful for the archives of incredible projects they have left behind.


4. I am so lucky to work for a company that values team building.  Last week, my leadership team of 6 ventured to Nashville Escape Game to test our skills at cracking codes, putting puzzles together and breaking out of Nashville Escape Room in less than 60 minutes.  I love events like this and so does my team.  We escaped in 52 minutes, success felt so good!  You can try it out with your family, friends or co-workers.  



5. I'm happy to announce my real estate license has finally been issued.  I've joined the Keller Williams team in Green Hills.  More on this new venture soon...





No comments:

Post a Comment